Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hunger Strike: Day 17

Maintaining a hunger strike for this long is far from easy. But I am motivated by the need to see Bobby fall from his perch of obstruction. During this period of fasting I have maintained open communication with Bobby and I see cracks forming. Please see below for one of the more disturbing things Bobby has communicated. Please, please, please do not read if you are sensitive. I have no idea why Bobby would say or think such a thing.

This is what Bobby said: Ethan, you are my pet project. And I rape my pets.

This is just foul. Disturbing. Not surprising as the further he gets backed into a corner the more likely he is to lash out. The more pressure this community puts on Bobby the sooner he will fall.

Many people have asked how the hunger strike is coming along. Well - it has been a long and hard 2.5 weeks.

I had no choice but to take a break over the weekend to enjoy a fantastic meal prepared by one side of Emma's family. Incredible chicken followed by amazing cupcakes. Before, during and after we had wine. As a digestif I allowed Emma's father to beat me in cribbage and backgammon. I'd hate to humiliate him and lose my dowry.

Apologies to anyone who was offended by Bobby's comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment