Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day of Rage

Let me start by saying I don't know what a Day of Rage consists of. But it seemed to work well for the Egyptians against Hosni Mubarak so I'm going to do the same thing in my quest for justice against Bobby Yavrouian.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how I should proceed please comment.

What I will be doing is resigning my decade long position as accountant for the league. As the accountant my responsibilities included receiving the manager's money and then paying out the winners. I will be resigning for two reasons:

1. Bobby clearly hates Jews and I will have nothing to do with that. Why should I be the accountant? Because I'm a Jew? What next; am I going to grow horns? am I going to daven with my chevre? am I going to study the talmud? am I going to live in a West Bank settlement? I will not tolerate his Jew bating anymore.

2. It's a shit job. It is more befitting for an ass surgeon (yes - Bobby is an ass surgeon) to do an ass job than anyone else.

Tomorrow I will begin my hunger strike.

1 comment:

  1. ¡Libertad para Ethan! Como el Mar Rojo se partió para tus antecedentes, tambiĆ©n las cadenas que te oprimen caeran. Viva la libertad, el beisbol, la paz, y el amor. Namaste. Fuerza, Ethan. Estamos contigo. XOXO! ~ Nury y Randy

    ReplyDelete