Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hunger Strike: Day 1

Folks,

The hunger strike has begun. I have been without food since I had Trader Joe's Triple Berry O's for breakfast. By the way, absolutely delicious. They put in just enough of the sweet stuff so that you are willing to put up with the nasty oat and twigs type crap. Without the sweet stuff it would taste like an Armenian man's testicles. Not bad, but I would only try it for money or on a dare. I've done it on a dare

The fast has been going for 12 minutes strong.

In these 12 minutes I have been compared to Gandhi, MLK and Mohamed Bouazizi. Oh, I just realized that many of this blog's readers are not as well read as I and might not be familiar with Bouazizi. Wake up people! There's a world out there that is bigger than you. Here is the wikipedia post that I read to familiarize myself with this person.

My next post will be about my self-immolation.

Special thanks to Nury who has been the one and only person to comment.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, just as Bouazizi's actions changed the Arab world forever, I predict a wave of change to hit fantasy leagues across the world inspired from your selfless acts of sacrifice. I too suffer at the hands of a tyrant. Bless you Ethan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little upset with your decision to stop eating Kashi, Ethan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fasting for a cause is more effective when you don't need to lose 25 pounds to start.

    You are currently six months from being taken seriously. But you are only 3 months from looking fantastic.

    ReplyDelete