Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hunger Strike: Day 1.25

Just had lunch.

It was mediocre. Cafeteria sushi just isn't that good. In honor of the hunger strike I had only a couple of rolls. California rolls.

I have now been on hunger strike since dinner last night. So far the hunger strike has been easier than expected. Excluding breakfast and lunch I have not eaten for about 18 hours. Pretty good.

Not sure what all the fuss about Gandhi was.

I think Bobby is about to crumble in the face of my sacrifice.

3 comments:

  1. Just don't think about food. Especially hearty comfort food like 5-cheese mac and cheese, brownie sundaes with whipped cream and vanilla ice cream, or grilled man steak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure you're actually grasping the point of a hunger strike. You may want to look up the "rules" of a hunger strike, because it's entirely possible that you are on an eating binge instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the guidelines of your hunger strike. the Catholics should hire you to define lent.

    ReplyDelete